Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Gray, Cold Day in Doodah...

It’s Tuesday, March 16th and we are 5 days away from our fabulous Las Vegas vacation! I’m looking out my window at work and it’s another gray, cold day here in Doodah. I can’t wait to become reacquainted with the sun. My sister Cindy and I are going to do our best to squeeze every bit of life out of next week that we can. Restaurants, shows and shopping, oh my! No one can make me laugh and forget all my troubles like my sister. She and I can have fun together anytime, anywhere. What better place than Vegas to hang out with your BFF?

People watching will be our main sport, I’m sure that you will see more than one picture of “The people of Las Vegas” posted to our blog. I’m also sure that somewhere in cyberspace our picture will appear on someone else’s blog under the same category. I’ll be sure to give them the ol’ Cushing salute.
Last night I bought a new pair of tennis shoes for all the walking we will do while we’re there. I also had my Dr. refill my Lortab prescription because of all the walking we will do while we’re there, lol. Funny how in my youth it used to be sex, drugs and rock’n’roll, now it’s sleep, prescription drugs and ear plugs. When the hell did I turn into an old person???? Oh well, can someone pass me the Metamucil? - LeRene

No comments:

Post a Comment