Thursday, March 18, 2010

Two More Days to Work and then It's Vegas Baby!

Well, it's been a long week so far with lots to do to get ready to have a week off.  I still need to write the annual reviews for my department and get them approved, type up the minutes from our last stake meeting and get myself to the Scottrade office to do the next step in closing out our investment club.  I know if I concentrate, I will be able to accomplish everything and still go see my favorite blonde chic for lunch at her house tomorrow.  It's going to have to be focus, focus, focus at work and then again at home.  Terry is being sweet and doing my laundry, thank goodness for "Laundry Boy" and his ability to get the whites white and not shrink sweaters.  He's even offerred to be my prep chef if I will cook him a few good meals tonight and tomorrow so he has leftovers for a few days next week.  I love my Laundry Boy, so I will do it!!  Thanks to all our family and friends who think we are being fun with this blog.  Well off to work I go......3 full days left, then church and then my flight!!!  I am getting anxious to see my sister and give her a big hug!  - Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment